New steroid c9-t11

After 1 week on the new routine, I was surprised by how fast and dramatic the effects were. My energy level was up and I wasn’t as hungry as I usually was. This is a welcomed side effect of Ultimate Testo Explosion  and its power to curb appetite. I honestly felt fantastic and best of all, I didn’t have to change anything about my daily Day 7, I got on the scale (this new digital scale that measures fat and muscle composition) and couldn’t believe my eyes–I had gained 3 lbs in muscle mass. But still I wasn’t completely convinced. They say that in the beginning of some muscle programs, you lose a lot of water weight and gain a lot of muscle. I wanted to see if I would still gain this much muscle in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed under 182 lbs for the first time in years!

Supplements like this are often too good to be true, which is unfortunate. And they frequently have adverse effects. While people claim to have 700 percent muscle gains on this it is still a new supplement that needs to be tested more. The unfortunate part about muscle supplements is that if they sound too good to be true, they tend to be. I would like to see more research and see if there are any long term effects like steroids. Such as the ligaments not growing or bones not strengthening at the same rate as the muscles. There is also the huge issue of infertility in men. While this is an interesting idea and Im glad something new is out, I would want to see more research done on it before it hits the shelves at the local GNC.. if it ever does.

New steroid c9-t11

new steroid c9-t11

Media:

new steroid c9-t11new steroid c9-t11new steroid c9-t11new steroid c9-t11new steroid c9-t11

http://buy-steroids.org